This is a great one to put together when you've still got a bunch of veggies in the fridge towards the end of the week, and you need to use them up before your next veggie box arrives!
This is by no means a strict recipe because you can put whatever you like in there depending on what's leftover in the fridge. Just use your imagination and don't be scared to try something new.
- Puff pastry (it's a good idea to keep some in the freezer so you can throw this together at the last minute)
- A few eggs
- Whatever veggies you can pull together, chopped up
Here's how you put it together:
1. Line a low baking dish with puff pastry.
2. Beat the eggs and mix in the chopped veggies with some salt and pepper.
3. Put the egg and vegetable mix into the dish and bake for 35 minutes.