At this time of year the calendar starts to get packed with BBQs, picnics and family get-togethers.
So it's always handy to have a go-to dish that you can bring along that you know everyone will love.
This really simple salad can easily be thrown together whether you're catching up with people or whipping up a quick dinner at home.
- Spring onions
- Creamy dressing of your choice - mayo or whatever you've got in the fridge
Here's how you put it together:
1. Peel, half and boil the potatoes.
2. In a separate pot, boil the eggs. When they're cooked, slice them up.
3. Chop up some spring onions.
4. Mix everything together with the dressing and some salt and pepper.
* If it's your thing, some chopped ham/bacon also goes really well with this salad